About | Goals
The Goals of Team 2852 DM High Voltage are based on not only learning about engineering or the competition, but being members of FRC that promote aid and gracious professionalism. Our goals are:
- Inspire students to explore, experience, and appreciate technology, math, science, and engineering through hands-on participation in team activities.
- Prepare students for leadership roles through shared decision-making on our team.
- Promote the ideals of FIRST in all that we do.
- Increase community and awareness of engineering education opportunities.
- Promote teamwork skills.
- Introduce students to positive role models.
- To support other teams, especially rookies in their first year
- To prevent dangerous situations regarding safety and health
- To maintain a degree of cool and calm under pressure
- To build a robot that excels in the challenges of each competition
- To overcome the challenges of mechanical and programming failures
- To promote the awareness of First Robotics in our community
- To give students an opportunity to gain experience in engineering, administration, art and mechanical design through interaction with mentors who are leaders in the industry.